Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafts, a kid, and a baby

Whew....I can't believe how busy I've been lately.  I started the craft side of my business and have picked up making headbands, bow ties, and am trying my hand at pacifier clips.  I'm having so much fun!!  And it's definitely keeping me on my toes.


I've also been helping my friend Cali Bear Pageants with the modeling/referral agency she has started!!  Using my photoshop skills for that :)  Kandi has been a great supporter of my business, and I love that we're partnering on something together!!

As for my photography, I got the chance to shoot the daughter of an old classmate of mine.  She's a spunky 5 year old, and the poses she gave me were great!!  She was also modeling a tutu from Cali Bear Pageants.  I think photographing children is something I'd like to more of!





I also got the chance to photograph a newborn.  Little Miss Brooklynn was such a little firecracker!  She was awake during most of the shoot and definitely made me work for the shots.  I loved her big, brown eyes!  And she had the prettiest complexion :)






Can't wait to see what's in store for me next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment